Friday, March 30, 2012

Lucky Friday Everyone!


I hope you all are having a nice Friday!!

I want to thank Ms. B for giving my Humans the feather toy. I really love it and can't stop playing with it.  The Humans have taken to hiding the feather in a closet so I can't get to it.  But I am never deterred that easily. I would dig under the door for hours just to get to the feather.

But now I take a rest.  As a house cat, enjoying the window view is the closest I ever get to the outside. There was a couple of bees buzzing around and I have to keep eyes on them, lest they bother my Humans.

Ma Madam went out for a minute and came back with a little piece of orange paper - she said today could be our Lucky Friday and that piece of orange paper can make us all really rich.  Well I hope so, for her sake - because you know, I am a house cat,  I don't need much. So $640 million really doesn't mean anything to me.  But may be nice for Ma Madam and Lil' Madam.

And for all of you out there with your little piece of orange paper - GOOD LUCK!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tigger
    My Mommys and Aunties all have those funny orange papers. Mommy said WHY NOT. Her odds are as good as anyones.
    Myself, well as long as it wasn't my kibble money then I am cool.
    Good luck to your humans.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete