Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday!!


I hope you are all having a great Friday.


I myself worked hard again this morning.  Took in 4 hours of sleep.  I just woke up and doing my usual round of the house.


I am so looking forward to the weekend and bottomless wet food!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend too.

It's going to be St Patty's Day and I am going to celebrate by sleeping in my Green bed.  How about you?

It's going to be raining and stormy this weekend. 

But that does not bother me because I am a house cat and I don't get out anyway!  But you all try to stay dry.  (And Noodles - you wont' get to go to your dog park!!)







































2 comments:

  1. House Cats RULE. And personally, I am glad NOODLES does not get to go to the DOG PARK. It is discrimination that they even have such a thing.
    Hisssssssssssssssss.
    Love Sunshine the Cat
    (PS, I hijacked Noodles' site to comment on KITTY blogs ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunshine. HOUSE CATS DO RULE!! PEACE OUT!! It is discrimination, they really should have a kitty park. We need the excercise too, not that we will get fat or anything like that. We are too awesome to get fat.

      Delete