Sunday, March 18, 2012

How's your weekend going?


I hope you are all having a nice weekend. I am too. 

Yesterday, I got a new toy from Ms. B. It is a "birdie" at the end of stick. It was such a great toy.  I was just going crazy catching the "birdie".  And I am really good at it.  You can see the picture below. Every time the "birdie" starts flying I always get it after 5 seconds. 

Well I got really good at it so I was doing back flips and somersaults. I got really tired but there was nowhere to sleep. So I just slept on Ma Madam's newspapers. I have been doing that lately so Ma Madam couldn't read the newspaper. 

P.S.  You may have gotten a blank message from me earlier. Sorry about that.  I was getting a little exited and hit the publish button too soon - I am still little and I tend to get excited easily.

P.S.  Thank you Ms. B for giving me such a wonderful new toy. I really enjoy it. You are such a wonderful person.

 

1 comment:

  1. Tigger that is a cool toy! Did Ms B give it to you for NO REASON???? I never get toys for NO REASON. Guess what, though! I won 3rd place in a contest. I am so honored.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete