Saturday, March 24, 2012

A New Friend!


What a day I have today.

Lil' Madam brought a little friend of hers home - Ms. S.  Ms. S is a ballet dancer like Lil' Madam.  She also is an animal lover although she does not have a cat of her own at this time - but she has two birds!!!!!  I would LOVE to meet those two birds - really - and test my hunting skill - no I mean, to be "friends" with those birds!


Lil' Madam and Ms. S were busy all day long and I have to entertain them as well.  Here, they wanted to put on a dance and I have to help out - I have to choreograph the dance for them and supervise their rehearsal.

It was a very long day for me since I don't get to sleep my day away as a Nocturnal House Cat.

I was quite beat up after all the excitement and was glad the girls finally decided to sit down for a bit.  Ms. S let me rest on her lap - what a nice girl.  I hope she visits often.








No comments:

Post a Comment