Thursday, March 15, 2012

Part of the Family

This week I became part of the family!! I am so proud.

What happened was that ma Madam decided to get me some new wet food.  She said they are cheaper than the ones I have been eating.

Well, I don't like them.  I won't have them. I refuse to eat them even though I was hungry.  I hold out for TWO whole hours.

Then ma Madam finally caved in and gave me some of the original good wet food.



Well, I compromised with ma Madam.

If she gives me the good food first, I will eat the cheap one afterwards.

BUT she has to serve me the food in separate bowl.  One time she got lazy and she put both of the wet food in one bowl and I won't have it.  No way.

So here I am, enjoying two kinds of wet food.



The silver bowl is the good one.

The purple bowl is the cheap one.

And ma Madam said I am now part of the family, whatever that means.

I have a feeling she is referring to my pickiness and my demand for my different food to be separated and not touching each other.  But it's that too much to ask for.  I am a house cat after all. I deserve royal treatment.


1 comment: