Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Something to do


Well, as a house cat, I have to find creative ways to entertain myself.

Here, Lil' Madam turned over my stool for some reason and I thought "what a great idea!"

I turn it into a throne and really enjoy sitting in it.

By the way, that strip of carpet thing - I have no idea what it is for.

Ma Madam kept scratching it in front of my face.  I think scratching was only a feline pastime.  I have no idea humans like to scratch too.  But that's fine, ma Madam can scratch all she wants. I don't care to scratch on such a tiny strip of material - I much prefer scratching the sofa!  So I hope she did not buy that strip of carpet for me.




Then Lil' Madam put on her dancing shoes and she started dancing to this really cool song.  I think she is rehearsing for some big dance event.  I like the music too - it's the song "Uprising" - but I don't like the part of the song when they sing the fat cat should get a heart attack - that was not nice.

I helped Lil' Madam practice her dance by pawing her over and under the stool.  She can always count on me to be helpful.

So you see, I don't get to sleep all day - I do have to entertain the Humans a little, lest the Humans become unfriendly and difficult to manage and I have to send them to Obedience School.






No comments:

Post a Comment