Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Raw Food Diet



Hello ya all.  Ma Madam has been trying to give me some variety in my diet, she claims.  But all she has been doing is giving me some "cheap" wet food.  Well, I rejected them all.  I hold my ground and insist on the fancier wet food.  I think I am training ma Madam pretty well.

Then, ma Madam got this idea that I should be eating a "raw food diet" - something about eating natural food!  That sounded really scary.  Being a picky eater myself I am not so sure if I want to eat "raw food".  

But today, ma Madam gave me something yellow and yummy - she calls it egg yolk.  I didn't like it at first because it was a little cold.  I have to remind ma Madam that there is no refrigeration in Nature.  So I waited a while and try again and it was gooood.  I loved it.  As you can see, I ate it all.

I guess I would give this whole raw food diet a try!
 




1 comment:

  1. Cooked - Raw. . . if it is EDIBLE it is alright in my book (more like my MOUTH).
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete