Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Shot Again! Ouch!




Today the Humans took me out again. They kept saying I was going to visit my old home. Well I didn't know what to expect.
   

Guess who I bumped into the minute I walked into the building ------ It is my twin brother Jack!

Well his new name is Indy and he seems to have a very nice Mommy. We tried to get acquainted but it didn't work. I am not so sure we like to be so close to each other any more. But nonetheless I was still happy to see him.

Then it was my turn for the real "fun". Turns out my twin brother came on the same day to get the same shot I was getting. Here I am getting my shot, on my butt.

Again, I took it bravely.




Well this is it, this is where I came from.

It is a nice place. You should visit sometimes.






When I got home I wasn't very active. I was really tired from all that drama. I am not so sure I like to go out anymore because it seems every time I go out I get poked in the butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment