Sunday, April 1, 2012

Going for a Walk - Not April's Fool Joke



The Humans said it's a nice day today and we should go for a walk.  

I thought they were joking.  

After all, it is April's Fool Day.

Then Ma Madam put this strappy thing on me and a purple rope and here we go.  

Lil' Madam has a friend visiting again.  This time she is Lil' K.  She is also very nice, just like Lil' S the other day.  Here she took me out to the backyard.

But I was a little leery of the outside.  I didn't like the grass very much. It's green and inviting but I am not sure about walking on it.  They also took me to the front of the house but I am still not sure I like this whole outdoor thing.  

Well, may be I'll come to like it but I was happy to be back home and live my life as a content house cat.











No comments:

Post a Comment