Monday, April 30, 2012

Tigger and Me!!!


Hello there.  I know you have not heard from me in a while.

I was a little under the weather.  Did not feel well for a week. Finally, I threw up what I had in my stomach that was brothering me and I am ALLLLL  BETTER!!!!

This past weekend was really hot.  I did not get to make my weather report. I hope you all survived the heat.  Because of the heat, I decided to stay in all weekend........well, that and the fact that I am a house cat.

However, my Humans were quite busy and they were gone most of the time.  So they left me with my new friend - Guess what his name is?

Yes, yes, you guessed it right - his name is Tigger too!!!

What do you know - another cat with the same name!!! What luck!!!!

Tigger and I got along really well.  He was nice to me and I was nice to him.

It's nice to have good company, particularly when they have the same name as you.

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Tigger
    So nice you have a GRRRRRRRRR8 pal to spend your day with. I am sure the humans thought if you couldn't have them to cuddle then you would at least appreciate a wonderful TI-Double-Grrr-UR!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete