Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Brother Paul





Hello Everyone:

Today is a very special day.  Today is one of my followers' Birthday!!!  Just so you know, Brother Paul Jose is a very important person because on his birthday, there are city-wide celebrations.  All the people in the San Jose city come out to celebrate his birthday.  They have parties on the streets, they honk when they drive, they wave their flags.  Brother Paul Jose's birthday is a huge celebration for everyone.

And Brother Paul Jose is such an honorary figure that even all the police come out on his birthday.  The police parade their patrol cars and their motorcycles in the streets of downtown San Jose. It was such as show of grandeur!  It makes me feel very special to have such a special person as follower of my blog.

Ma Madam told me even last night, there were 100+ police setting up the parade already - and the police ran out of patrol cars and motorcycles they have to ride their bicycles!!!

Well, I am just a house cat and so I cannot participate in any of the city-wide celebration for my follower.

So here I made a little cake for him, I decorated it.  I hope you like it, Brother Paul Jose.

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

-Tigger


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tigger - Your birthday cake looks yummy. Fish flavored cake is the best. Sorry you will miss the birthday festivities today, but it's probably best for your furry health, as things frequently get out of hand towards the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Tigger.
    We hit "Brother Paul" birthday traffic when we left the ballet on Sat night. The driver failed to heed my Mommy #2's warning and we were STUCK like forever!
    I know what you are thinking - since when are PUGS allowed at the ballet - well, um. . . we ARE!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete