Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tigger Sad

Hello All:

I am still around.  Don't worry.

I am just a little sad.  Because my Humans told me that in a month they will have to go away for 2 weeks and leave me at home all by myself.  I am quite sad about that.

I love my Humans and don't want them to leave me.  Plus I have no idea how long 2 weeks is - I mean 2 weeks could be a really really long time for a cat - it just sounded awful.

So I am just sitting by myself in my corner to sulk.

But I haven't been just sitting around.  I have been enjoying the warm weathers because I got to have the window in my room open.  Ma Madam said I can get some fresh air but all I really wanted are the little birds chirping outside.  That day, there must have been a whole school of birds - they were so loud and probably didn't know I have my eyes on them.  I could have caught one if I want to. Not too difficult as I have been working on my hunting skills.  But Ma Madam said be nice to them and let the little birds alone.



Then, finally, I figured out I can jump onto the "other" counter.  I used to only jump onto the island but now I can jump onto the other side of the counter and check out all the goodies that Ma Madam have been hiding from me.

Meanwhile, I decided to dry myself up a little in the drying tray - I didn't even know Ma Madam has gotten a drying tray just for me all this time!!!!

Ciao and good nite.  I am going back to sulking about my impending isolation.  I feel so lonely already and my Humans are not even gone yet.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tigger
    Don't worry, I'll come over and visit you during your isolation.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodles:

    I hope you would visit. Do you know how lonely it can be to be all by yourself all day long FOR TWO WEEKS!!! Two Weeks in Human time is like THREE MONTHS in cat time. That's like eternity.

    -Tigger

    ReplyDelete