Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Scratching Toy and Ma Madam is Mad






I don't know why Ma Madam has to keep buying things for me to scratch.  I am a House Cat and all I need is scratch her furniture.  I don't need anything "special" to scratch on.

But Ma Madam keeps getting ideas.  She got me all kinds of scratching toys but I never use them. I don't care for them.

Here she goes again - she just got me this "Double Wide" Cat Scratcher.  It's supposed to be Double the Fun!!! Whatever.

But it's futile.  I don't like it and I won't scratch it.

Ma Madam tries all sorts of ways to lure me to the scratcher.  Here, she kept putting my favorite feather toy on the scratcher, thinking that I would get on it.

But I am not easily tricked.  I hope Ma Madam found the scratcher entertaining because I don't.



And by the way, I found the "piano" - finally!  Ma Madam was not amused.  She was so mad I jumped on the piano.  So now she has to cover the piano and I can only jump on the bench.  It's a really nice piano and Lil' Madam makes beautiful music on it.  But I don't see why Lil' Madam can't share her toy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment