Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Familiar Smell

Me falling asleep at the window


Well a few days ago I was sitting in the car inside a crate for 4 and 1/2 hours. It was soooo boring. But now look at me. I am at this place that has fluffy white stuff and is cold. This place seemed quite familiar but it was only faintly in my head. Oh well I will get used to it.

Speaking of getting used to things, I am never going to get used to looking at the white stuff falling from the sky. It looks very fun to play with. I am looking through the window at the white stuff not falling from the sky but on the ground.





Well, when I first got to Tahoe I wasn't too familiar with the place so I made and mess with my box of sand(Ed Note: the litter box)and kicked up all of the sand out. Ma Madam and Lil' Madam weren't very happy so they went out to buy a box that had a cover on it. They spent a lot on it, but it still had lots of other things. Like a thing to scoop up my #1s and #2s, a filter so it wouldn't stink up the whole house, and I got a toy. I don't like the toy because it is a little big and chunky. But it seems that Lil' Madam is very fond of it and wants it. She can have it all she wants.

So when they came home after getting the extra box, they were going to fill it up with the sand(litter). I thought "why do you need to get another box of sand, I don't see any reason at all". After they get the new box, I am quite familiar with the place so there is no need to buy a new one. I wasn't kicking up the sand.

So Ma Madam was a little ticked about the box but now she is happy that I am not kicking up sand any more. After all of the drama I decided to just forget it and just take a chill pill. 

Here I am just chilling with Lil' Madam
So that was my tiring day of non-stop craziness and madness. Well I think all of the problems are solved except for what to do with the extra box of sand.


No comments:

Post a Comment