Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tigger the Math Tutor

To further my contribution to the Human family, tonight I tutored Lil' Madam on her Math homework.

Turns out Lil' Madam is learning about "Box and Whisker" plot which of course is my specialty!!! I know a lot about Whiskers - lots more than anyone in this family I bet.

Do you know what a "Box and Whisker" plot is? If not, give me a call and I can tutor you too.





Then, Ma Madam distracted me.

You see, I have very good hearing. I heard can opening sound and I figured must be my wet food again....so I hop on over there but there was no wet food for me.

Ma Madam mumbled something about "It's not always about you.  Not everything is about you."

I didn't really know what that meant.  But I got the idea when she let me sniff the can - No, it's definitely NOT my wet food.  It didn't even smell like meat.  Yuck!!!








Then I tried to charm Ma Madam into giving me some wet food with my usual sweet "GIVE ME FOOD NOW" look.

But it did not work.  Ma Madam sent me to my dry food.

Well, she surely did not appreciate all of the math tutoring I gave Lil' Madam tonight.









No comments:

Post a Comment