Monday, February 13, 2012

Outing in the Rain

Today, ma Madam and lil' Madam took me on an outing.  It was a visit to my vet.  I went there before but my memory of that last visit was all a blur.

I thought it was a good idea to get out a little, considering I am a house cat and never gets out, not to any kitten parks at least.

It was raining all day and luckily I was in my carrier and did not get wet.  I did not like the car ride very much this time.  I meowed a lot but the Humans did not seem to respond.

Finally, when we got there, they put me in this Exam Room.  They put me on this white bed. I was told I gained more than a pound since the last visit.  I guess that is to be expected considering how much wet food I have been demanding from ma Madam.  Yes, I prefer mostly wet food and ma Madam usually oblige.



Then the Vet came back and poked a needle in my arm.  It hurt a little but I took it bravely.

I was glad it was all done.  I hope I don't have to do this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment