Friday, February 17, 2012

My Busy Day at Home


Today I was at home and ma Madam was very busy. I am not sure why but she was running around the house and grabbing things and shoving them in a giant bag, but I know why(find out why in my next blog). I was busy as well: I was in my office (above) all day. Busy, busy, busy!! Can you see how clean my desk is? It isn't even dirty! 

Ma Madam was at this door that smelled very nice, so when she opened it she was putting clothes in it so I wanted to check it out. When ma Madam went somewhere else I sneaked in and decided to help. I picked up a sock that ma Madam dropped and decided to carry it to the giant machine (Ed. Note: Washing Machine) and placed it in. When she came back I am pretty sure she was proud of me for doing that. I had a very busy day.         


No comments:

Post a Comment