Friday, February 17, 2012

Guess Where I am?

Yesterday I traveled to Truckee. It was a long ride but I got through it. I just slept through the whole thing. I woke up occasionally but then fell asleep. When we got there it was very cold and it was late. I got to sleep with Lil Madam, well I just got to the place and I wasn't familiar with it. So they let me sleep with Lil Madam. Well let's see what they have in store for me today.

When I woke up Lil Madam was still sleeping. I was staring at her intensely and waiting for her to wake up. I was so hungry. I was about to pounce on her face to wake her up but lucky for her Lil Madam, Ma Madam walked in that second and saved Lil Madam from getting pounced on and me from starving to death. After a good breakfast Lil Madam woke up and she came into the room. I just went to the chair in the sun and fell asleep(above).

 When I woke up I decided to get up and enjoy where I was. I went to the windowsill and just stared out the glass thing. It was beautiful. I kinda just sat there and sooner or later I lied down and fell asleep.

Guess where I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment