Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Adventures!!!!! They were Kool!!




The last couple of days were just as adventurous as ever.  After I kept jumping onto the dining table, the humans have now retreated to eat at the counter.  But that did not deter me.  I figured out how to jump onto the counter pretty quickly.  But ma Madam sprayed me with a water bottle. That was not nice of her.  I didn't like it very much. I had to go back to my room and sit in my box to recover from the drama.

But then after some rest, I regained my courage.  This time I saw lil' Madam drinking some white liquid.  She drank it all without saving any for me!! -_-  But I was able to get to the bits at the bottom of the glass.  It didn't taste very good.  I wonder what it was.  (Ed. Note: it was soy milk.)

Meanwhile, I continue to terrorize ma Madam whenever she tries to work at this big colorful screen thing with moving pictures.  I usually sit between her and the big colorful screen with moving pictures that she stares at and the flat things that she keeps tapping on.  Everytime she taps on that flat thing, something will come up or change on the screen. It's kinda neat and I like to stare at it too!  I think she is getting quite annoyed but I don't really care.  It's quite fun for me and I have to keep busy somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment