Saturday, February 4, 2012

DA! DA!


                                                                            















Today I went crazy and I learned a new word. 

Whenever I do something bad, the Humans would shout "DA" at me.

I think DA means "No" or "Stop What You Are Doing."  I am not quite sure.  

Or may be the Humans just want to scream at me.  

Well, what I did was I got really good at jumping onto the center island where the Humans have retreated to eat.  I love the center island now.  I love hanging out there and playing with the green ball thingy with the letter M on it.  The Humans kept saying DA to me and I would have to get off but I just jumped right back on a few minutes later.  I also found lots of toys to play with in the tray.  My favorite is lil' Madam's hair ties.

So the Humans have now retreated to eating standing up next to the sink on the the other side of the kitchen.  I haven't figured out how to jump to that counter yet but I am sure I will soon.

Now, let's play a game - Where's Tigger?  Can you find me in the picture below?