Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Favorite Pastime



Well, I have a lot to update you all on.  My Humans have been keeping me quite busy.

First, ma Madam likes to "work" at the color screen a lot and I am getting to like it myself.  I like to sit in front of the screen and watch what she is doing. It's pretty interesting to me except that ma Madam keeps shooing me away.  I don't know why she is bothered.  All I am doing is sitting there in front of her watching the screen and ooccasionally, very occasionally, I would paw at the screen.  Don't know why that would bother her.  Oh well.



Second, the Humans got me a new mat for my litter box.  It's Rainbow color.  It really adds color to my room.

I think the Humans want me to walk on the mat after I get out of my litter box. Ma Madam is constantly sweeping up the litter I drag outside the box. She keeps telling me to walk on that rainbow mat.

But I don't want to do that and so I jumped over it instead.  It's really fun because there are now piles of litter just outside the mat.  I hope ma Madam doesn't mind.



Finally, I have now decided I don't like toys that seem like they are made for animals.  I prefer to play with things made for the Humans instead.  I lost the little bit of orange plastic thing.  But the Humans now give me a bit of yellow fuzzy string (Ed. Note: pipe cleaner).  That was a lot of fun - can you see me pawing it?

By the way, I am sitting here on this tent that lil' Madam has given me.  She usually sets it standing up but I am pretty good at knocking it over and I like sitting on it.


So much for now, do you think I terrorize my Humans enough?






No comments:

Post a Comment