Saturday, July 14, 2012

My "Frenemy"


 First of all I hope all of your know what a "frenemy" is, and if you don't, it is a friend and an enemy put together in one. Yesterday Lil' Madam had a friend over for a sleepover. She wasn't exactly my favorite person, I tried to stay away from her. So I tried my karate skills on her.

To keep her away I would bare my teeth at her, punch, and attack(Ed. Note: hiss, paw, and bite). Fortunately, she stayed away from me. Unfortunately, she would keep coming back to pet me. So I tried to keep her away from me, but she would keep coming back!!


 These are a just a few pictures of me trying out my karate skills on Lil' Madam's friend(in my case frenemy).

Lil' Madam's "friend" would sometimes trap me in a box. It was not fun. So I really did not like her from then on.
Isn't he adorable?

This morning they went to the Humane Society of Silicon Valley(HSSV). They saw many adorable dogs and kitties(why didn't they take any pictures of the kitties?).
 
Lil' Madam and a Puppy!!
Lil' Madam and another Puppy















Lil' Madam's friend was holding puppies, and she said they were as cute as me!! Lil' Madam was holding puppies as well!! I was like, "Hello? I am the cute one here!!" But I have to admit, the little puppies and kitties were very cute. They were still not as cute as me though!! After that though, I have to say: I officially do not like that frenemy and Lil' Madam likes puppies more than me. But when Lil' Madam came home after, she said I was still the cutest kitty in the world(which I am).

2 comments:

  1. This is to all you reading this: If you are an animal lover then you should really go and visit the HSSV.It is overloaded with adorable kitties and puppies. Their website is www.hssv.org

    I hope you all go and take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tigger I hope you hissed your disappointment at their betrayal! Imagine LOOKING at other pets so blatantly!!!
    Do I hear HAARRRUUUMMPPPHHH!!!!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete