Friday, July 20, 2012

Ginger the Homeless Cat

Hello all:

I am a house cat which means I have a home.

But do you know there are a lot of cats without homes - they are called Homeless Cats. Some people call them Feral but all that means is they are cats without a home and mommies to care for them.

Well, my Madams and their friend Ms. B have found such a homeless cat.  She came by our house too but she mostly have been hanging out in Ms. B's backyard.

My Madams and Ms. B learned that the most "humane" way to take care of a homeless cat is to trap it, neuter it, and then return it to her home - the outside (which I don't get to go)!!!

So here she is - Ms. B was able to lure this beautiful homeless cat into the trap.  We call her Ginger and she is now resting comfortably in our garage.  But I am not allowed to visit with her myself, something about possible contagious disease.



I wish I can visit with Ginger so I can tell her that everything is going to be okay, that Ma Madam and Ms. B will take her to the vet tomorrow and she will be all taken care of and that Ma Madam and Lil' Madam will take care of her when she recovers from her surgery.  I wish I can tell Ginger myself that she will be out and about in no time and enjoying the outside again.

But all I get to do is see pictures of Ginger that Ma Madam took.



Everyone: please send positive thoughts to Ginger the Homeless Cat for a successful surgery and comfortable recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment