Tuesday, July 10, 2012

In Tahoe with Some New Friends



 I just got back from Tahoe and I met a friend, well two actually. One of them is human and the other is an animal. I think the humans name is Katherine. I will tell you about the other one later. I was home a lot this time in Tahoe.



Lil' Madam and her friend went to the pool, a lot!! They would spend four hours there and then come back with pruned toes and fingers. But the weird thing was that they used goggles and tube things that were attached to it, to breathe(Ed. Note: snorkel). They looked pretty funny to me.



Lil' Madam, Ma Madam and Katherine mainly came up here to see the fireworks for Fourth of July. These are a few of them.



 Now I will tell a little bit about my other friend, an animal. I think the girls called it "Freddy McFredster the Frog", which is a really weird name. It definitely was a frog though. Lil' Madam and her friend thought Freddy was really cute. Well, I think he looks fun to chase around the house. So here I am staring at Freddy wanting him to come out. 
 Here is a separate picture of Freddy without me staring at it. I personally think that Freddy should run wild...in the house, of course, so I can chase it.



Lil' Madam and Katherine went rafting. They had to wear life jackets, so they weren't very happy with that. But they said the ride was very scary because they kept crashing and getting stuck on things. So they said they were quite thankful they wore the lifejackets. They still wanted to forget about the ride. I wonder if I would like to go on the ride?

Well, they had to let Freddy go because they couldn't keep the frog. So...here is a picture of the girls letting Freddy go, and me getting my personal job back as the cute and adorable house animal.

That was the Fourth of July week spent in Tahoe.

1 comment:

  1. Tigger, it sounds like you had so much fun! Can I come up with you sometime?
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete