Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm a fruit!







For the past few days, you must be wondering what I have been doing. I have now learned that I can jump onto the counter. I have been wondering what was up there. When I jumped up there, I found many interesting things. I found a bowl for fruit, a purple tray, and a thing that spins (Ed. Note: a thing that spins = blender). My favorite was the bowl for fruit.
So, I decided to be a fruit. As you can see...

After my adventure with fruits yesterday, I traveled up to Tahoe and I slept the whole ride. My tummy started to grumble half way through the trip. So I meowed and, amazingly, 'Lil Madam gave me a few nibbles of cat food. When we got to Tahoe, it was surprisingly hot outside, and that meant no snow!



Our condo is soooo nice! In Tahoe I also jumped onto the counter. And guess what I found! I found another fruit platter, but this time, with fruits on it! It was awesome. So I decided to be a fruit. I wasn't sure what kind of fruit, so I was a cattfruit (Ed. Note: cattfruit = grape fruit). 

I really like fruits now, not for eating but for being one. Ma Madam said she is going to the supermarket soon. I wonder if she will buy more fruits for me to look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment