Sunday, January 29, 2012

Me again! Tigger!!



This is me after I got back to Humane Society from my foster home. They gave me a stinky bath to prevent me from getting skin disease. Can you tell I was still wet? I was so tired and scared after all of that. Then lil' Madam came and saw me when I was stilll stinky!!! She picked me up and I just fell right asleep. I didn't really care, I just wanted some sleep!!!!! But lil' Madam took me home anyway. I smelled up everything I sat on or touched for many days after that, but lil' Madam still loved me anyway. I looove my new home now. 

Oh, by the way, I had a twin brother and they named us Jack and Jill. But lil' Madam wanted a girl kitten so she picked me. My brother Jack went to another home a day after me. I hope his new home is filled with lots of toys and Jack gets as much wet food as he wants.

(Ed. Note: the stinky bath is a Lime Sulfer Dip to prevent ringworm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment