Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monotonous Life II


Well, I know you must be wondering where I have been.  

As you know, I am a house cat which means I really don't get out much, if at all.

The Humans are now letting me roam the house more and more and so I have a little more to do.  

But still, how exciting can it be running up and down stairs all day long.

Here, I have discovered Madam's big tub - it's reeeeaaaalllly luxurious.  I am about to jump in for my bath - NOT!


Another of my favorite pastime now is sitting on the window sill and looking at the outside world which I am not allowed to explore.  The front window of my house is particularly interesting because there are always people walking by, sometimes with dogs (yikes)!  And there is a large green area with trees and people are always there hitting balls with a stick.  Basically, enough to keep me entertained for about 5 minutes.

So much for the monotonous life of a house cat.




No comments:

Post a Comment